Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Horizon Moment #1

"Give your burdens to the Lord, and he will take care of you. He will not permit the godly to slip and fall." Psalm 55:22

"The Lord replied 'My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest'." Exodus 33:14

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls." Matthew 11:28-29

These were seemingly random Scripture references that I looked up as part of my devotional readings today (no they were not all from the same devotional). Definitely words I needed today as I looked at my agenda schedule for the next few weeks, I can feel my body screaming at me to slow down, and my burdens feel like they're getting heavier.

No comments:

Post a Comment