Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Birthday

My birthday passed a couple of weeks ago and there's really not a whole lot to say on the matter.  I spent New Year's Eve hanging out with friends, woke up late on my birthday, spent the day browsing at the mall, had dinner with Ray and his parents, and ended the night watching a movie with Ray.  It was a fairly good birthday, but the part that I especially appreciated was the cake.  It was the one request I gave Ray.  Lately his time has been consumed between working on a kitchen project in my apartment (pics and details will be posted after completion) and working with his friend on a major remodeling job.  Needless to say I have no idea when he had time to make me a cake.  And not just any cake - a double layer chocolate cake with a peanut butter filling, chocolate frosting with peanut butter drizzle, and a border of mini reeces peanut butter cups.
I should have taken a picture before he cut it.  This is what it looked like after the majority had been eaten and some of the frosting had somehow melted, but hopefully you get the idea.  It was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment