Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Year Ago

I can't believe it's almost the end of October and what a difference a year has made! I was reflecting on what my life was like last October compared to this year and my world is radically different.

Last October I spent most of the month confined to my bed or couch. I dealt with asthmatic bronchitis turned pneumonia and swine flu....both of which were accompanied by numerous migraines. I was trying to juggle working as a TA for the Clarkstown district as well as tutoring at Huntington and I was in the process of applying for working with Jeremy.

This year I haven't been sick at all! I've had one migraine requiring imitrex and one headache that was annoying but didn't require medicine. I'm working for the Nyack district now and am secure with my job working with Jeremy. By the way....Jeremy has made incredible progress since last year. He is transitioning so well these days and things that used to cause complete meltdowns are much less of an issue. Hopefully this will continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment