Thursday, May 24, 2012

Some Quick Updates

I realized that I've neglected to post any updates regarding our employment situations.  Unfortunately Ray didn't end up getting the job he was hoping for :(.  He's back to step 1.  What he'd really like to do is have his own business where he can be creative and build things for people.  He has many ideas, but figuring out how to turn them into a successful business is going to take some time (and probably money).

As for me, I did finish all of the cover letters I needed to get done and I applied for the reading teacher position at my school.  I even approached my principal as to letting me have an opportunity to interview.  She was noncommital about it and since she's not a fan of change, it is most likely that she'll keep me in my current position.  I also recently submitted my resume to HeadStart - at a different location that where I used to work.  Even if God has me stay in the same position as I'm in now my job would still be changing because the teacher I'm working with going to be teaching the current kindergarten class, so I definitely won't be bored! :)  It'll be interesting to see where God has me this September and how God will be guiding Ray over the next few months.

We both appreciate your continued prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment