Thursday, August 11, 2011

I finally got my camera to work (sort of).  Turns out that I was missing my memory card before.  Now I just need some new batteries.  Anyway, before the batteries died, I was able to take pics of my new place. 
This is my hallway as seen from my living room.  The door with all the purses/coats is the door to the stairs and the outside.

This is the hallway from as seen from the other side. The cabinet on the right is my kitchen pantry.  Across from the pantry is....

the kitchen.

Now we're entering the livingroom.  Notice the new futon....$150 on craigslist.  Ray was able to position it so that it's more like a loveseat recliner.  It folds down completely to be a queen-size bed.  It's VERY comfortable.  Oh, the side with all of the remotes....yep, that's "Ray's side" :)
I have 4 crawl spaces in my apartment.  Two in the living room and two in the bedroom.  The one pictured here is the only one I leave open because it's a great place for the liter box (even though I do have to crawl into it to clean it).  Ray built a wall to make sure the cats don't explore too much as well as stapled a plastic tarp down.  This makes it easier to sweep up liter and any "accidents" the cats may have.

Yes, my refrigerator is in the livingroom.  Please try not to notice the mess :)

In case you were wondering, I have hit my head very hard on several occasions on the low ceiling. 


This is my very unorganized pantry....it's a work in progress.



No comments:

Post a Comment